Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm back!

It certainly has been a while, and so much has happened!
(sorry for sounding like dear diary)

Basically it's like this ...
my computer broke and as the great corporate master has blocked all blogs, I couldn't even log on at home through my work laptop.

see, it's sort of a 'dog ate my homework' story, and with my swift (?) decision making ability, it took me a while to diagnose the terminal illness in my last computer, shop for a new one (and ask BM Roogirl to shop for a new one for me), buy said computer, transfer data from old to new etc etc. Yes it's prevaricating, but it's me and I'm fine with it!

Anyway, after a few days of beautifully fine autumnal weather, it has clouded over and is about to rain ... off to collect the washing.

Stay tuned to see if I record any secrets, secret crushes, dramas or angst - believe me, there's a lot going on!

No comments: