Saturday, June 28, 2008

ch-ch-changes

I have been told that the only thing that stays the same is change, and recent events are backing that up.

As I sit in my new spacious family room, tapping away on my flash new laptop, I'm keeping an eye on the cricket score from the West Indies via wireless broadband.

Yesterday I bade farewell to my psychologist boss, who is off to work in the transport industry.

last night I listened to the further demise of the West Coast Eagles (my second football side)

oh, and today foxtel will be connected, or at least it had better! yippee!!!

but right now it's time for golf. That short 12 minute trip gives me a few extra minutes to blog and surf.

even David Bowie is changing - he is now a character on SpongeBob SquarePants (or so his own blog tells me). No photos of Ziggy Stardust, but a lovely picture of SpongeBob!

No comments: