Monday, July 14, 2008

a new way of working

I'm becoming accustomed to my new routine in my new house ... and routine is important!

Lists are in order and not just one but many -

  • grocery shopping

  • other shopping

  • furniture shopping
  • services (including a plumber)

  • clothes shopping

and the lists continue to grow. Not that I'm complaining mind you.

Last week I went in search of new office furniture: a desk and shelves, but to no avail. I did discover a lovely lounge suite, which was delivered last week. Yes, the colour is 'snow' but it has been 'scotch-guarded' and has already proven itself against red wine!

Also new on the list is a new way to exercise. I'm walking to and from the bus/tram, but I do miss my walks around Princes Park after work. To my missing walking partner and therapist, Lurextoga, I hope that you're finding new ways of working/living in the country.

No comments: