Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hipy Papy Bthuthday

Apparently today is the anniversary of the 'birth' of Winnie the Pooh.

Winnie has always been a favourite of mine, and I love to quote 'Vespers' at every opportunity (whether relevant or not).

..."Little boy kneels at the foot of his bed; droop on his little hands, little gold head ..."

Even the 'bump, bump, bump' down the stairs leads me to smile, despite the thought of the headache.

Today the great corporate master announced yet more significant changes. I can understand the new direction, even though the prospective work causes just a little headache. Tonight it was a glass of Wirra Wirra Churchblock Cab-Sav-Shiraz-Merlot with dinner to ease the dread of the forthcoming workload.

Personally I don't mind if the advised changes lead to the cancellation of the work conference in Mumbai in December, just so long as I can get through almost of the work before my July holiday next year.

No comments: